Gone are the days of bleach and harsh chemicals. Advances in biotechnology now mean that it is possible to move away from chemicals as a cleaning solution. Whilst there are many environmental advantages in doing so, you’ll also be pleased to hear that this approach:
- Reduces the likelihood of Health & Safety incidents
- Prolongs the life of the fabric of your building thereby saving you money
- Promotes a healthier work environment
(cleaning chemicals may induce adult asthma and aggravate allergies)
When working with CleanAid Direct, you make 3 Quick Easy Wins from the outset.
- Recycle glass, paper, cardboard and plastic into a single mixed recycling waste stream. This will reduce your waste management cost and help to save our planet.
- Change from chemical to a biotechnology based cleaning solutions and encourage the use of super concentrates rather than premixed solutions.
- Change from disposable to microfibre cloths