CleanAid Direct can provide you with a clean, safe, and healthy environment for your customers and employees. This includes:
- Clean buildings project a first-class image.
- Clean buildings improve the longevity of the building.
- Healthy buildings ensure a working environment free from contaminates.
- Healthy buildings provide a safer workplace and decrease the number of worker’s comp claims due to slip/fall accidents and the spread of viruses.
- Healthy buildings reduce the amount of sick time taken by employees working in the building.
We adopt a “Cleaning for Health” approach that is based on an understanding of the true “Value of Cleaning” and its impact on health, the environment and productivity.